Coat & Hoodie for Charlie Bear – pdf sewing pattern. This coat and hoodie can be sewn from regular fabric, or made from clothing. The pattern shows you how to use the existing hems and hoodie drawstrings of the clothes if you are making a memory item.
Coat & Hoodie for Charlie Bear – pdf sewing pattern
This is a downloadable PDF sewing pattern to make a hoodie and a coat for Charlie bear.
As all my patterns are designed to be perfect for memory bear makers this coat and hoodie can also be made from real garments, and the pattern’s written description and photographs show you how to use the existing hems and hoodie drawstrings of the garments if you would like to
Coat and hoodie measurements:
- Full circumference of the body 50cm (12″), width side to side 25cm (6″)
- Arm measurement 21cm (8 1/4″) full circumference
- Body length from shoulder to bottom hem 16cm (6 1/4“)
- Hood measures 15cm (6″) front to back, 19cm (7.5″) tall
- To help you visualise these measurements I have included them in the product photos
It is advisable to make a test hoodie from scrap fabric before cutting into irreplaceable fabrics just to check the dimensions fit your bear. If you need to size up or down calculate the sizing this way: the original size of the pattern pieces is 100%. To enlarge the pattern print at a percentage higher that 100 eg printing at 150% will make the pattern half as big again. To reduce the pattern print at a percentage lower than 100 eg printing at 50% will make the pattern half the size of the original
Pdf Pattern with Photos
- Your download will include 14 pages of written description with photos, and 6 pages of pattern pieces.
- After purchase download your pattern by going to My account, Orders
I have a Facebook group for makers of my patterns on Facebook CLICK HERE to join. My group is full of support from experienced makers if you need it and if you would like to show your completed makes that would be amazing, we love to see and appreciate each others work
- You will need ½ metre (¾ yard) of fabric, a full list of notions is given in the pattern.
- The pattern is suitable for an intermediate level of sewer with a sewing machine.
It is not permissible to make a copy of this sewing pattern except for your own use. It is not permissible to share this pattern either in person, by post or by email. It is not permissible to sell this sewing pattern or a copy of it on to another person.
It is permissible to sell an item that you have made from this pattern in small quantities – for example as keepsake bears clothing and soft toy accessories to sell through your in-person or online shop, or at craft fairs. Please include the information that your items are made with a pattern from CwtchAndBloom.com in online descriptions, and on social media please tag me at @cwtch.and.bloom. It is permissible to add or remove a limited number of features to this pattern, please then state in the description that your item is made with a pattern from Cwtch And Bloom with added / altered etc. If you have any queries regarding this, please email me at email@example.com
Coat and Hoodie for Charlie Bear – pdf sewing pattern